Foods from around the world.
So next time you are in Los Alamos, call us up and we would be glad to have you!
Thanks Rejholecs for coming to California to visit us. It was such a nice time and we loved finally meeting baby Julia. We will definitely need to make it a tradition. Our turn coming up to Utah next! To all of our other friends scattered across the nation, we would love to have you! (hint, hint, hint)
3 comments:
I'd like to jump at the opportunity to be the first to recommend the Mathews B&B.
The accommodations set in the beautiful, green, oak tree hills of the central coast are wonderful.
Thanks again for such a good time. It was just so good to see you guys.
Ditto Jonny's comment. (No really, I was about to write that word for word)
But I will add that the hosts are well-trained in fire extinguishing. It is a very good thing, too.
Thanks for everything! We miss you over here in not-so-lovely-yet Utah!
Sounds like a great get away! Wish we could visit soon...
Post a Comment